Rio Salado: Dual Enrollment Credit
The Dual Enrollment Program is designed to give students college credit for classes. Students will need to fill out paper work and registrater for classes with Ms. Pompa in the Mountain Pointe Library. The deadline is August 23. The following is the section number for the African American History course as well as the sections of AP Psychology.
- PSY101 Section #31895 (Second Period)
- PSY101 Section #31955 (Third Period)
- PSY101 Section #31956 (Fourth Period)
- PSY101 Section #31957 (Sixth Period)
- HIS204 Section # 30895 (Seventh Period)